A Book :D

 Good morning! This Wednesday I come to recommend a special book to you. I don't like read, so I've read very few books in my life, but I really liked this one :)

When I was 13 years old I went to a book fair here in Santiago, in search of a book of interest to me. I remember reading the summary that books usually come with on the back cover and I loved it. The book is called "Resurrection" written by author Lea Tobery.



This book was perfect for me, since its chapters are quite short, precise and concise. Perfect for those who get easily distracted reading like me (or worse, have a little bad reading comprehension lol).
The book is about a girl who suffers an apparent death (i.e. she died for a couple of hours). The story develops in what Emma (the protagonist) manages to experience in that short period of time, as if she had gone to another dimension. Emma experiences scenes of love, fear, and even questions life beyond what we know.-

I found the topic super interesting, I love mystery topics, even more so when they are based on real events.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(

A Chilean Lankmark