A little bit of Chile: Maitencillo

 Good day! Today I will talk to you about a place in Chile that I visited and that I would like to return to: Maitencillo.

Maitencillo is a beach located in the Valparaíso region, in Chile. For as long as I can remember, I have visited that place with my family, except in recent years due to the pandemic. The good thing is that it is approximately 2 hours from Santiago, so we always traveled by car or bus there.

The last time we went with my mother, my 3 brothers and my dog. We stayed for about a week, plenty of time to do a lot of things. The panoramas were many, among them: Going for a walk, having a barbecue, visiting craft fairs, riding ATVs, swimming in the sea, etc. Visiting the beach restarts our lives, especially Maitencillo since it is a very quiet beach. 

Even though we visit this same place every year, I always have good experiences, and they are all different from each other. Sharing the holidays in peace and tranquility with your family is priceless.

I leave you a photo where I go out with my mom and my brother, and another of the sunset :)

 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(

A Chilean Lankmark