A Chilean Lankmark

 Hello everyone :) Today I will write to you about a Chilean landmark that I visited when I was a child: "Salto del Laja".

In February 2008, my best friend from the neighborhood where I live invited me to go on vacation to the south of Chile with her family. We visited many places that I don't remember exactly because it was many years ago. On the way south we made a stop at this place: "Salto del Laja", a spa formed by 4 waterfalls coming from the La Laja River, in the Bío Bío Region.

I have very blurry images of the place, but I remember that the landscape impressed me, the waterfall and the vegetation formed a very beautiful view. There were also many people there appreciating the landscape, it is a place recognized for being visited by tourists temporarily. The place is so nice and quiet that it has campsites nearby, it is a good option for those who like to enjoy the connection with nature and peace of mind.



We were there for about an hour, taking photos, eating and enjoying a break in the middle of nature. It's a recognized landmark within the country :) I hope one day everyone can visit it! (ideally it would be as soon as possible, I think it has been drying up in recent years :(   I hope it's a lie)

Comentarios

  1. I have been here a couple of times. I went with my sister once and did a little boat trip along the river to the waterfall.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(