FP Top 5 (Rest week) :)


 Hello people! I hope you have rested the week of national holidays :) 
Today I will tell you 5 activities that I did during that rest week. I will do it in chronological order to recount my entire week hahaha


1.- Spend time with family:
That week was very important, because on Tuesday, September 13, my brother had his birthday, in addition to having his thesis defense THE SAME DAY! What a bad luck loool. However, he passed with a maximum grade of 7, so we celebrated a lot as a family :) <3



2.- Sleep:
I love sleeping, although I'm used to sleeping around 5 hours a day (sad). During the week I slept approximately 9 hours a day; I feel like I've recharged myself with a lot of energy hahaha

3- Travel: 
On September 14, I traveled with my friends to Copiapó, We went to visit a friend who lives there. We spent 5 days there and we took advantage of it a lot, we went to the dunes, the beach, as well as visited the San José mine, where the milestone of the 33 miners occurred.

 

4- Eat: 
I must confess that I ate a lot that week, especially on my trip to Copiapó. My friend and his family have a fast food restaurant where they sell hamburgers, fries, nachos, and sweet desserts. I did not resist any of the invitations they made me

5- Go to the "Fondas"
I have always liked fondas, but this year I had the opportunity to attend "La fonda permanent", where many Chilean bands that I like attended. I had a great time with my friends!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(

A Chilean Lankmark