All Time favourites

Hello everyone! Today I will give you my top 5 of the best albums by my favorite male artist:
Justin Bieber haha <3
As a good veteran follower, I will give my opinion according to my tastes and comparing their evolution in music.
I will start from the top 5 until I reach the top 1, the latter being the best of all in my opinion.


5- JUSTICE 

This album from the artist Justin Bieber It was released in 2021. It is characterized by being of the pop genre, where its songs mainly touch on themes of personal improvement and personal growth. I really like the new version of the artist and the message he wants to convey. However, their songs have very uniform and simple rhythms.



4- PURPOSE 

This album was published in 2015, it was a very drastic change, since his voice changed noticeably as did the musical style. The songs are very varied, some lean towards the pop genre, HipHop, and others more towards electropop. His variety of styles made many people like him, especially for writing about youth issues and experiences that he has had to live in his life, which has been very difficult. The mixture of his lyrics with new musical beats made many people feel attracted to listen to his songs.

3- MY WORLD 2.0 

This was the second album released by Justin Bieber, specifically in 2010. I love this album like a lot of people, it's important to remember that it broke a world sales record at the time.In addition to having a sweet voice, Justin Bieber exploits his songs using musical instruments such as the piano and guitar, mixing his instrumental and vocal skills. In addition, he collaborates with artists of different styles, creating remixes with good rhythm and musical variety.

2- BELIEVE  
 
This is one of my favorite Justin Bieber albums, I listen to it and it gives me the same feeling as when I listened to it in 2012 when it was released. One of the peculiarities that I highlight is that this album was also released acoustically, where all its songs were sung and played by him without going through any editing program. Even so, the songs sound very good and caught people's attention just like the original album.

1- JOURNALS (2014)

Journals is my favorite Justin Bieber album, which was released 9 years ago (2014).
This album was created in a very discreet and special way, since Justin Bieber at that time began releasing a single every Monday consecutively and without any explanation, which ended up releasing the complete album with all the songs together. For the fans it was crazy, because at that time Justin was very missing on social networks, while in each song he released he gave clues to what was coming in his life and musical career.


Thanks for reading me! I tried to be as objective as possible but it is impossible not to fall into subjectivity being a fan of this singer hahaha















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(

A Chilean Lankmark