My firt blog: About Me

 Hello everyone, today I will talk about myself so that you know me better.

My name is Javiera Davidson, I am 22 years old and I'm a architecture student. I have always lived in Chile (specifically in the comune of Peñalolen) with my mom, my 3 brothers and my little dog named Eddie. Between us we are very different, but we are a very united family.

Here you can see a photo of us.




As I told you before, I am a architecture student in the University of Chile and I'm 
studying my fourth year of university. I really like studying architecture, specially now that I have the opportunity  to take electives in the area of my interest.


I have many hobbies, such as listening to music, riding my bike, playing sports, watching movies, etc. Before, my favorite hobby was practicing Cheerleading, but I don't have as much time as before :(

My biggest dream is to be able to travel the world, until today i had the opportunity to travel to 2 countries: Argentina and the United States, although soon I will travel with my friends to Brazil. I love the idea of getting to know new places, cultures an above all, enjoys new experiences. 

I consider myself a friendly, sociable and positive person, I like to meet new people and share with my friends. I love going out with them and creating good experiences, I am one of those people who always say "yes" to any adventure. At this stage of my life I worry about enjoying myself, even though the university tries to stop me.

Thanks for reading, I hope I agree with you on some aspects :)








Comentarios

  1. I wish you to enjoy your nearly trip to Brazil! Don't drink too many caipirinhas!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(

A Chilean Lankmark