An Unforgettable Show!

Hello everyone!

Today I will tell you about one of my experiences going to musical recitals. I haven't had that many experiences, but this one in particular was very special.
On Christmas 2022, my brother gave me a ticket to attend Lollapalooza, specifically for Friday since Billie Eilish, one of my favorite singers, was going there that day. I looked forward to the date, I remember it was March 17 of this year. 



The only "bad thing" was that I would attend alone, I did not know anyone who attended that same day, but for me it was not a problem since I can enjoy these experiences alone in the same way.

I arrived around 12 am, started walking around the place while listening to the artists performing in the background. Fortunately, I found a friend from many years ago, and the best thing was that we had the same musical tastes, so we enjoyed the same artists all day together.





At the end of the day Billie appeared, I enjoyed all her songs, also her voice was heard much better live. He put on an incredible show, chatted and interacted with the audience from start to finish.

It was a very exhausting day, but all the shows were entertaining, plus the joy of the people gave you a lot of motivation! <3








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(

A Chilean Lankmark