An interesting trip :)

 Hello everyone, this time I will talk about a trip I had with my friends in the south of Chile, specifically in the commune of Victoria.

In January 2019, my friends and I organized to go camping for a week in a rural area in southern Chile. For me this trip was a challenge, since I had never been in the countryside, much less had I been in places where there is no electricity, gas, hot water, or signal. It seemed like a survival trip.

We traveled from Santiago to Victoria, we all took a bus together, the trip lasted 9 hours, I don't remember exactly. 
Upon arriving there, we contacted a taxi to bring us closer to the place since it was very far from the city. It was a sector with a lot of countryside, next to a beautiful river and a large forest.




Throughout the week we did many things, for example: we collected berries to make jam, we bathed in the river, we collected wood to make a fire, we went to the forest for a walk, etc.

It was a very nice experience, disconnecting from social networks and connecting with my friends and with nature recharged me with good energy!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(

A Chilean Lankmark