A Family Member: My Cousin

 Hello everyone! Today I will talk to you about a family member: my cousin <3 

Her name is María José, although for as long as we can remember we have called her "Mona" hahaha, it is her official nickname, she liked it and that's how it stayed forever.

Maria is a 22-year-old girl who studies Nursing at the University of Los Andes. He loves playing sports of all kinds, cooking and taking photos. Since we were very little we practiced these panoramas together :)

Mona is that person that we all need in our lives, she is ALWAYS there for whatever you need, no matter the day or time. She always has a smile on his face and is also the one who always says funny things to make others laugh. She has a very healthy and beautiful vibe, it is impossible not to like her.

Our relationship is 100% good, since we were little we are very close, we enjoyed our childhood together. We are that pair of people who do everything and always together. I love her so much <3

Here I show you a photo where we both appear :) 



Thanks for reading me! Bye :)



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Test Practice - English Level of B1

My last blog :(

A Chilean Lankmark